Help to Buy
Help to Buy is a Government scheme that means you could buy your first home with as little as a 5% deposit. The scheme is backed by the Homes and Communities Agency.
Choose from a stunning collection of Dorchester Living homes available under the scheme, and move in with just a 5% deposit.
Help to Buy: The Basic Facts
- 5% deposit required.
- Available to first-time buyers who meet the qualifying criteria.
- There’s no upper limit on your household income.
- You can buy a new home at Heyford Park with a maximum price of £437,600.
- 20% is covered by a Homes and Communities Agency equity loan which is interest-free for the first 5 years.
- You obtain a mortgage for 75% of the price.
- The scheme is exclusively for owner-occupiers.
|Example of a purchase with an equity loan scheme||Cost||Percentage (%)|
|Purchase price of new home||£200,000||100%|
For more information please contact our Sales Consultants
- Choose from our range of stunning new homes available under the scheme, up to a maximum purchase price of £437,600.
- Put down your reservation fee of £500 and secure your new home.
- We’ll put you in touch with our independent mortgage advisors, to take you through the pre-qualification process and your mortgage application. You’ll need to secure a conventional mortgage for 75% of the purchase price and, subject to approval, the Government will lend you up to 20% of the purchase price through an equity loan.
- To secure your home and a mortgage you’ll need a minimum deposit of 5% of the purchase price.
- To help you with the smooth purchase of your new home we also have a recommended panel of solicitors, who will be able to support you through the conveyance process.
Subject to meeting the eligibility criteria and affordability checks. For the scheme, borrowers will need to meet appropriate tests to ensure they can pay back the mortgage, as well passing their chosen lender’s credit and affordability checks. Not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.