We are Opening by Appointment Only
Following the latest Government guidance announced on 12.05.2020, we are pleased to announce we will be resuming viewings by appointment only from Monday 18th May.
We will be following new procedures set out by The Home Builders Federation (HBF) to make sure all viewings are carried out safely for our staff and our customers in line with social distancing measures.
These new procedures include:
- All viewings will be done by prior appointment only (we cannot accept walk-ins).
- A maximum of two customers from the same household will be allowed to view at the same time and we ask that you do not bring children with you if possible.
- All customers will need to be qualified by a financial advisor before visiting and viewings will be tailored to customer’s specific requirements.
- Customers will need to confirm they are in a proceedable position before arranging an appointment.
- Customers will not be allowed into the sales suite. We will arrange to meet you at the showhomes or available properties. Customers will then be able to view the properties unaccompanied.
- We will be able to provide gloves and hand sanitiser, but we encourage our customers to bring their own gloves, masks and any other PPE they feel they may need.
A full list of new procedures will be sent to the customer before their appointment. Failure to follow procedures will result in the customer being asked to leave.
Our sales consultants are still working remotely and are available to answer any questions you have and send you further information about our available properties and links to our virtual tours.
For further information or to make an appointment to view,