The Dorchester Living Experience
- We tailor the design of our homes to suit each development, which guarantees each environment is distinctive and truly reflects its surroundings. At Heyford Park, we have worked closely with our architects to create an “arts and crafts” housing product that combines the traditional exterior of a rural home with a stylish and modern interior that is suited to modern family living. This way, we can provide our customers with homes that have both character and charm, combining a contemporary lifestyle with the tranquillity only a rural area can offer.
- We believe that discerning buyers should have the ability to enjoy a contemporary lifestyle. For this reason, the majority of our 4 and 5 bedroom homes are built with bi-folding doors opening out to the back garden, flooding the room with natural light and enabling people to create a unique outdoor living space.
- Our family homes are well proportioned. A unique aspect of Dorchester Living homes is our higher than average ceiling heights, especially in our 4 and 5 bedroom homes. Not only does this make an architectural statement, but this thoughtful design works to increase the volume of each room, adding to the grandeur and spacious feel of every property.
- The quality of our materials and workmanship is first class, and the people employed in our building teams are some of the most experienced and highly regarded in the industry. As well as recruiting experienced employees with expertise in their respective fields, Dorchester Living has developed its own graduate programme so that we can nurture and grow our own talent.
- We believe in designing fully considered community facilities that meet the ambitions of our residents, as this enables us to place-make to the best of our ability.
- As a private company, we are able to take a long term view of the places that we create, and our business model allows us to consider the future of our developments in full. This means we invest in the quality of the living environments that we create and actively consult our residents on the infrastructure that we deliver. Our intention is to provide a better consumer experience for our purchasers, so that they feel ownership for the community in which they live, as well as the house that they own.