Do you have a home to sell? We could buy yours so you can buy ours.
Talk to us today about our Part Exchange* scheme
Here’s how it works:
- Choose your new Dorchester Living home then we can see if part exchange is right for you.
- We’ll instruct local estate agents to value your existing home, based on securing a buyer within a specified selling period. We will then organise a homebuyer’s survey.
- If your home meets our criteria and all parties are happy with the agreed value, we will make you an offer. If you accept, the legal process will begin and, with the estate agents, we will market your home (you will need to leave a full set of keys with the agents).
- Once the offer is accepted, you will need to pay a reservation fee of between £500 to £2000 to reserve your new Dorchester Living home.
- We can recommend a solicitor and mortgage broker to speed the process up.
- Although we may market your home at an early stage, you will not need to move out until your new home is ready.
What are the benefits?
- Secure your new home today
- Guaranteed buyer with no hassle
- No selling agents fees to pay
- Stay in your existing home until your new one is ready
Speak to one of our sales consultants for more information or to register your interest in the part exchange scheme.
*Terms and conditions apply. Available on selected new homes only. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer (including the Help to Buy scheme). We reserve the right to refuse part exchange.