Are you looking for a challenging career opportunity?
Do you have what it takes to join our business? Our team is growing. If you are interested in any of the vacancies listed on our website, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, unless otherwise stated.
We have offices in London and Oxfordshire. Disciplines include:
- Land & Planning
- Construction/ Customer Service
- Sales & Marketing
Our in-house graduate scheme has been running successfully now for many years. Our aim is to train you up and give you a platform to work from. Each department Director will give you support at every stage of the programme and offer in-house and external training when required. Once you have completed the programme we hope to offer you a permanent position. This is an excellent route into the property industry for talented and ambitious individuals. If you wish to apply to one of our graduate schemes, please forward a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying whether you are interested in the Marketing, Planning & Development or the Construction scheme.
Trainee Sales Consultant
We are looking for a confident and personable trainee sales consultant to join our successful sales team at our busy new homes site in Oxfordshire. This would be a great opportunity for a recent school/college leaver or University graduate.
The successful applicant will be looking to progress and will have the drive and enthusiasm to deliver a first class customer experience to all parties involved in the purchase of a new home.
Working closely with the Sales Director and other members of our dynamic sales team, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with customers to ensure that they have a smooth and positive experience from enquiry to move in day. You will also liaise closely with our on-site marketing team, customer relations and construction team as well as communicating with solicitors and agents to progress sales through to completion.
- Become the reference point for the purchaser, and all other internal and external interested parties, from first contact through to the completion of the house sale.
- Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time frames.
- Proactively search for target customers and create appointments.
- Follow up leads to ensure that sales targets are met and customer satisfaction is to a high standard.
- Guide purchasers through the house buying process, from reservation, to home familiarisations, right through to moving in and ‘after care’.
- Ensure the health & safety of customers, colleagues and other parties whilst on site in accordance with legal requirements and company policy.
- Follow and adhere to company procedures and standards of performance.
- The contract will initially be offered as a 3 month training programme with potential for permanent employment thereafter should the first 3 months have been successful.
- High levels of self-management within the targets set by the Sales Director
- Customer services skills and a desire to achieve 100% customer satisfaction
- Computer Literacy
- Full driving licence and the ownership of a car
- Flexible in approach to working hours and able to work weekends and bank holidays
- The successful candidate will be required to work on weekends and bank holidays.
How you’ll be rewarded:
- Competitive salary plus OTE
- Annual holiday entitlement – 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Pension plan
- Private healthcare